- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Coordinate with risk dept on leverage changing request, or any escalated trading issues
-Communicate with TL and sales on regular basis to perform specific IB request or re-organizing network structure
-Liaising with technology provider on any complex situation dispute
- Cross checking with PSP on funding issues
- Managing internal ticketing on any feedback or issues arise within the dept
-Performing financial checks on any transaction or transfer within the system
- Collecting appropriate information of any complaint on technical perspective
l-Performing KYC validation and responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Contributing continuous improvement to enhance the operational efficiency and effectiveness of fraud operation processes.
-A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.-A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field in Brokerage Backoffice.
-Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
-Advanced technical skills.
-Great attention to minute details, meticulously excellent to numbers and procedures.
-Fundamentally analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
-Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
-Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
-A track record of following through on commitments.
-Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
-Experience in a stock-broking business, in either IT or back office operations would be a significant advantage